Friday, December 10, 2004

Xmas Bee

I have been very busy. So busy in fact, that I have not had time to read manga! *insert gurgling scream here* But no worries, I can always catch up on it later.

So Christmas will be at our house this year. 25th, Mom, Bro and the Doc are coming over along with FIL. 26th will be at M's cousin's house for their party. M's excited since he has not celebrated with his cousins for about 3 years thanks to his stupid, money-generating department at the county. The Assessor refuses to close on Christmas Eve. Besides San Mateo County, only one other California county will be open on that day. All other counties will be closed. I thought only private sector companies (like where the rest of us work at) whip employees like sleigh dogs?

I have an Ikea run to make this evening for tableware and other dining supplies. I guess my $100 AMEX gift check will go to dishes and Swedish meatballs. I will be broke by the time the holidays are over. That I am sure of. Good-bye Las Vegas, *sniff*, I really wanted to see you again, but you're just going to have to wait for me a little longer. T_T

No comments: