Tuesday, November 30, 2004

La..la..la..

This year's T-Day was actually very enjoyable. When your MIL is not in town, everything is right with the world.

Most of my shopping is done. Only gift remaining is for my mom. She's a tough one to shop for but no worries, I'm going to find her something. I have been invited to my friend Julienna's company holiday event. From 6-9PM next week on Tuesday, our neighborhood Nordstrom will be closed to the public for this special holiday shopping event for employees and their guests. Door prizes, food and gift-with-purchase with most items. This is my ticket to finishing my shopping this year. Nordies, here I come.

Oh, wanna see something cute? I've been playing dress up doll online and made these:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: