Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Dumber Than Jessica Simpson

I found a website called Tickle that provides various career, personality and intelligence tests. I took one and then another and another. I found them to be quite entertaining. I always wanted to know how smart or dumb I am.

Of course, intellect can't truly be measured with multiple choice questions, or can it? I read that Jessica Simpson's I.Q. is 160. That's almost as high as Albert Einstein's I.Q. based on this chart. I scored lower than that. So does that mean I'm dumber than Jessica Simpson? If she really has an I.Q. of 160, then God help me. Quick, who is the U.S. Secretary of the Interior? Jessica Simpson thinks she is the Martha Stewart of the White House. If you saw that episode of Newlyweds you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. *Sigh* I am very sad.

No comments: