Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Be@rs are killing me...

Every morning when I get into the office, the first thing I do is turn on the computer and browse on eBay. First, it was Tamagotchis and now it's Bearbricks. This is becoming very habit forming and my wallet can't handle it. I wish I had a ridiculous amount of cashflow.

I received my Kill Bill bear yesterday. He's currently sitting in his display case. I am waiting for three more bears from the UK.

Series 2 Horror, Series 3 Cute, Series 3 Pattern

I'll take some of my own photos in a few days. My lemming just keeps growing and growing. I joined a Yahoo Group where a husband and wife team living in Holland became so addicted to these figures that they opened up their own little shop to continue their collection. That's a serious addiction. :^_^:

No comments: