Thursday, April 08, 2004

Busy Weekend Ahead


Mom and Dad E will be here tomorrow and bringing Ryan with them. They will be staying at Michelle's. Looks like our weekend will be quite busy. The good thing is, the office is closing at 2PM tomorrow in observance of Easter.

Saw "House of Sand and Fog" on video yesterday. Quite depressing but it was a pretty good movie. All of the characters behave irrationally at one point or another in the film. I guess that makes them kind of interesting. Definitely not a feel good movie and you have to be in the mood to watch it. The cop in the movie was a real idiot. Jennifer Connelly's character was a real loser too. I guess if you want to watch a movie with pathetic people, this is a good choice.

Christina and Michael will be here in less than a week. So excited! I can go hog wild shopping with them. Although Michael is looking forward to hitting all the Marshall's he can find, we may only have time for a few. I heard he's quite the bargain hunter. He found Gucci sunglasses for Christina for $29.99. He also found Puma sneakers for her for $39.99. I think I need to give him a wish list and have him shop for me.

Oh yeah, I think I forgot to mention that Selina is 4 months pregnant. How interesting. Most of you know what the situation is with her so, you can imagine how I feel about the whole thing. Yikes!

If I don't post before the weekend, hope you all have a wonderful Easter. ^_^

No comments: