Monday, August 16, 2010

Anime: Kuroshitsuji II (2010)


Alois Trancy and his butler Claude Faustus

Joyous of joyous days. Black Butler Season 2 is airing now. I watched the first 3 episodes yesterday. I forgot about the grotesque darkness of this one. It'll be good to get back into that and break away from my reverse-harem binge. Ciel Phantomhive and Sebastian Michaelis have returned and appear to be regulars. Woohoo!

Also worth noting is the voice actor for Sebastian, Daisuke Ono. He has done so many of my favorite characters in previously watched anime like Eugene Alexader de Volkan (Hanasakeru Seishonen), Hyuga (Neo Angelique Abyss) and Hotsuma Renjou (Uraboku). I love his voice. I'm sure Sebastian goes head-to-head with Claude in this series. Claude is voiced by another with a sexy voice, Takahiro Sakurai who also voices Luka Crosszeria (Uraboku). I think I might die and go to voice actor heaven. Will update on the series after completion.

*Update 9/21/10* Season 2 is only 10 episodes long but the plot was compelling. I enjoyed season 2 more than season 1 and this is a must-watch for Kuroshitsuji fans. I didn't want it to end but really enjoyed the conclusion and thought it ended well. Overall rating: 5 out of 5.

No comments: