Thursday, May 27, 2010

Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru aka Uraboku "Betrayal Knows My Name" (2010)



Why are demons always so hot? Luka Crosszeria above is my newest bishounen crush (teehee). I've overdosed on lackluster Korean dramas so I'm back to anime marathons. This one is currently airing so waiting for additional episodes. So far it's looking like your usual girl-reincarnated-as-boy-shounen-ai-stuff. More to come as the series progresses.

After completing episode 10, where is the shounen-ai action? Zero, zip, nuthin'. If this series is supposed to end at episode 13, it is indeed quite disappointing. I will probably be going back to drama mode after this one.

*Update 10-5-10* 23 episodes total and completely anti-climactic. Not only was the shounen-ai non-existent, the ending was completely worthless. Like the writers just gave up and called it a day. Final rating: 1 out of 5 (don't waste your time).

No comments: