Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Currently Watching: Thank You



I started watching my next K-drama series on Dramafever. Dramafever is another video streaming site but with higher quality than the common ones currently found online. I have completed episode 1.

Can't really offer much input since I've only watched the first episode. However, I must comment that the male lead does do some overdramatic, scream-acting. You know, bellowing at the top of his lungs in frustration/anger/remorse what-have-you in tandem with a lot of freaky eye-bulging stares. Ugh, can't stand that.

But even worse are those intermittent ads that interrupt the episode. I think I've seen Fergie and her HP laptop at least 5 times within a 1 hour period. I am going to die from Fergie overexposure but I will forge ahead and watch episode 2, even if it means I have to see her royal fugliness multiple times.

No comments: