Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Unwanted House Guests

I have chores I should get to, like clean up dead ants along the window sills and maybe buy some silverfish bait. But I'm just too lazy to do them when the beaches are close enough to smell. I sprayed around the outside of the house on Sunday but the rain has probably washed it away. I do not want to find any unwanted house guests when I return from vacation.

Once we were away over a weekend somewhere and when we returned home, we found this giant brown spider hanging out in the kitchen. He was huge. I'd say about 3 inches in diameter including legs. Ick!

Bug sprays are the best things ever. I don't think I can live without them. In my opinion, the electric fly swatter is one of the best inventions of the 20th century. Every household should have one. It kills everything including spiders, potato bugs and crickets. Believe me, I have killed them all!

Sunny skies awaits in Hawaii. I shall return refreshed, glowingly tanned, and ready to tackle the rest of the year. Aloha!

No comments: