Monday, September 27, 2004

Lemmings

I have finally caught up on my toy list. I think I have officially run out of bears to purchase until the next Be@rbrick series release in December. So, I am focusing my research talents on some new lemmings.

This past weekend, I went out to hunt for perfumes. I struck out at Sue Fisher King who's website claims to have L'Artisan perfumes, no such luck when I got there. I also went to 826 Valencia to search for Yosh's pirate perfumes. Found them and they were quite pungent, not my style. I did however, receive some samples of Yosh's perfumes in the mail. She formulates her perfumes with oils, so they're quite strong and has really great staying power. The only one I somewhat liked was Sottile but it reminds me too much of Tea Rose and I don't really want to wear a fragrance from my teen years. She has two more that I may decide to order samples of, Omniscent and U4EAH. Well, the perfume lemming went out the door right after I purchased Mat; by Masaki Matsushima.

New lemming: Botkier Trigger bag. I have decided that it's going to be a small black one with tabs instead of tassels. M says the tassels makes it look like I've been shopping with Shania Twain, Faith Hill and LeAnn Rimes. I guess it's going to be tabs then. I think the tassels are a bit biker chick or western, depending on how you look at it. As you can see, these babies are quite expensive. I have put in my order and hopefully it will arrive by next week. *Biting nails* I hope I love it.

No comments: