Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Vegas 2004

Looks like we will be taking our annual Vegas trip over Labor Day weekend. The weather will probably still be unbearably hot. 80's is unbearable for me and I heard that the temperatures will be  around the 90's. M and I have traditionally done Vegas in January over Martin Luther King Jr. weekend because it's nice and cold.  This time we get to ride the new Las Vegas Monorail which just commenced operation on July 15th. We will be staying at the Venetian. Really looking forward to it because we're taking advantage of their special $129/nite rate.

As usual, I always allocate a small amount of gambling money because we are just not gambling people. Have some slot machines with your cigarettes? Heck yeah! Especially the 25 cent Monopoly slots. On our last trip back in December 2003, M kept winning on his machine and won about $58.00 which was enough to buy my $34.00 Giorgio Armani blush and pay for the taxi ride home. I'm proud to be a low roller.  :^_^:

No comments: