Monday, June 07, 2004

Yawn...

I am so tired! I think America needs to change the work week. We need to work 4 days a week and have 3 day weekends. That would be ideal. I could always use that extra day. Maybe my fatigue is due to my new cervical pillow. I have been sleeping on it for two nights and my back and neck feel different. I am actually experiencing some soreness. I guess I'll have to give it more time. It doesn't explain my fatigue though. I better start my walks again.
I bought a Hidamari no Tami over the weekend. It's a cute little Japanese bobble head. Its head moves from side to side instead of up and down and it runs on solar power so it never needs batteries. Like the Mogu cushion, it's supposed to be another one of those health products. They say the hypnotic tick tock motion of the Hidamari's head induces a relaxed state. So far, I have only experienced a dizzy state instead of a relaxed one. I have decided to bring it to work, hoping it will relax me. But, I highly doubt it will help.

I think I will crawl underneath my desk and take a nap now. Zzzzzzzzzz....

No comments: